Friday 13 January 2012

Snoop Dogg Launches New Cigar Brand.



Snoop Dogg is launching his own tobacco cigar line called, Executive Branch. 

"Throughout my career I have been lucky enough to travel the world and try all different types of tobacco products. During my travels throughout South America and the Caribbean, I was fortunate to encounter this tobacco company, Executive Branch and was so impressed by their commitment to quality [far superior than all others], I knew I had to bring them to the States for all my fans to enjoy," Snoop Dogg says in a press release.  "Throughout 2012, we plan on releasing new styles and flavors, in which I will be working with their team to make sure all products are up to Snoop Dogg standards." 

The first product to be released from Executive Branch  will be the Executive Branch Cigarillos. They will be sold for "$0.99 a pouch, with two cigars per pouch." The cigarillos are manufactured by Dufort Holdins SA and distributed by Good Times USA. 

Snoop will unveil his cigar brand, made with "premium tobacco from the Dominican Republic," at this year's Coachella Festival where he will headlining along side Dr. Dre 




SOURCE-billboard

No comments:

Post a Comment