Friday 13 January 2012

Amber Rose Cries On Rap Fix, Says She was Bullied By Kanye







This week, Amber Rose appreared on  MTV'S "RapFixLive" to promote her debut single "Rise" as well as her movie "Gang of Roses 2" which is expected to be out on Feburary 14th . Typical of all Amber Interviews, the discussion about her present and past relationship surfaced. At a point, Amber began to get emotional as she said she had been bullied by Kanye through his last Cd and his fans as well.

She said:
"Today on your show, I just want to let it be known that I am so done with the Kanye questions. That’s my past, I’m done with it. I’m done, I’m moving on with a new career. I’m in love with Wiz. I’m happy. I just want to move on with my life, and we can get everything out right now and then I’m done."




AMBER CRIES ABOUT KANYE'S BULLYING
"I have people throwing things at me in the street because they’re fans of Kanye. I’m just crying because I don’t deserve to be bullied like that. I’m a nice girl, I don’t bother anybody. To be bullied through music and stuff like that, it’s not fair to me. I keep my mouth shut because I don’t want any trouble I’m sick of being bullied, I don’t deserve that. I don’t deserve that, and I’m sick of being bullied. I deserve a man like Wiz….. I don’t think he(Kanye)’s a good person. He’s a very negative person. I think he means well."

Amber almost forgave Kanye
"At first I was like, maybe he is sorry for just not being a good guy and not treating me the way I wanted to be treating and talking down to me, amongst other things… After he called me an incredible person in my hometown, he said ‘never find love in a strip club’. I wanted to tell him to take his apology and shove it up his a**."

Amber explains calling Kim Kardashian a homewrecker
"Kim and her family manipulate the media and have people believe what they want to believe."




No comments:

Post a Comment