Monday 12 December 2011

LIL KIM SAYS SHE'S WORKING ON NEW MUSIC WITH TIMBALAND




While in Rochester, NY for a club appearance, Lil Kim spoke with 754 Media about her upcoming book and accompanying movie.
On the new book: "The book is called 'The Price Of Loyalty' and its strictly about my stint when I was in prison. What we're trying to do now, is whats taking so long, we’re trying to make a mini-movie to coincide with the book. That takes a while because you gotta greenlight it and all that stuff, you know, everything has to be done in moderation."
On who she has been working with: "Timbaland, he always been like family. He loves me, I love him, so we've been working. I got a song with Rockwilder." She continued on talking about collaborating with Wyclef. "It's so interesting, Wyclef gave me a joint thats just so crazy. It's stupid, I love it."

VIDEO BELOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment