Monday 16 April 2012

NICKI MINAJ DELETES HER TWITTER



Nicki Minaj vanished from the twitter verse leaving 11 million followers behind.

Apparently, The twitter drama started after Nicki found out that her biggest fan site, Nicki Daily, posted songs from her ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded‘ album before the album’s release date.  She blocked the site’s twitter which resulted in a war between the Barbz with some taking Nicki’s side and the others taking the fan site’s side. Nicki was bombarded with some not-so-nice tweets from her Barbz before she tweeted these last words and vanished for good:
And that’s exactly why I’m paying the barbz DUST right now! And deleting my twitter. Smdh – don’t cry 4 me Argentina”
On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet. *side eyes them*
Exactly. Posted leaked music! *deletin twttr* RT @NickiBarbPink: @NickiDaily kno why they got blocked.
Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye
The site Nicki Daily deleted their twitter and put up a CLOSED sign on the website’s front page. The site also plays the track, ‘Dear Old Nicki’ when visited.
Oh and Gaga’s monsters are having a field day over all of this.

She dabbled a little into the price of fame on her cd when she said:
“It’s very hard, mentally, this sh-t is draining. For you to be able to get up there and do music that people love and do interviews with a smile on your face and act like this sh-t ain’t getting to you, it’s draining.
“That’s why so many artists go on drugs or become alcoholics. When I was coming up, I never understood it. I used to be like, ‘What? They are so ungrateful, why are they on drugs, why don’t they f-cking appreciate their success, I would kill to be where they are’, until you get here and you are like, ‘Lord is this the price I have to pay if I really want this’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment