Friday 23 March 2012

KIM KARDASHIAN FLOUR BOMBED


She arrived on the red carpet of the London Hotel in West Hollywood yesterday evening to promote her new fragrance when an unidentified woman threw a bag of cooking flour on Kim’s head. She allegedly yelled ‘fur hag’ while doing it.  The woman was quickly detained by hotel security and calmly walked out of the venue with the security staff.

It looks as though she didn’t do much harm as Kim arrived back on the red carpet moments later, flour-free and in good spirits while telling the paparazzi, “I told my make-up artist that I needed a little bit more powder but I didn’t think it would be that much.”
Meanwhile, Kim’s sister Khloe got word of the situation and tweeted:
I wish I was with my sister tonight. I bet you that woman wouldn’t have dared tried a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment