Tuesday 10 January 2012

Why I didn't Congratulate Beyonce on Twitter -Michelle Williams





Former Destiny's Child singer, Michelle Williams received a number of tweets accusing her of not congratulating BeyoncĂ© after she gave birth. Someone sent


"BITCH, YOU BETTER CONGRATULATE YOUR KING ON GIVING BIRTH TO HER CHILD". 






Michelle had no other option but to address the issue at hand. 


She said: 
I do NOT have to say congrats to someone when they're NOT on twitter...ESPECIALLY when I talk or email them all the time....or when I'll be physically present as well...so harassing and stalking my timeline to see if I've mentioned something is POINTLESS!!! My friendship with people aren't always for twitter display. Respect that and get a LIFE!!! Enjoy this FINE day!!! God bless!!!!

She made complete sense if u ask me. People should really learn how to mind their business.

No comments:

Post a Comment