Friday 30 December 2011

SUSAN PETERS UNVEILS NEW PHOTOS, WEBSITE!


Talk about one Nollywood diva who spends a fortune on clothes and other fashion accessories,then the name,Susan Peters a top actress by all standard will be mentioned.There is no gainsaying the fact that this Benue State-born,Kaduna bred babe has stepped up her game big time.
She has not only been winning Awards and laurels of late,on account of her movie roles,she has also been receiving accolades for being a power dresser.
In the last 3 months,she has won 2 major awards,one of which came from North Carolina in the US.And quite understandly,these awards have won this sexy actress more juicy roles.
The talented actress just released her new photos .
Checkout photos below.



On deciding to do her website she says;


 “A lot of people write a lot of things about me and I came to realise that it’s important for people to have a place on the internet where they can go to get reliable information and to see quality pictures.” When asked about the design she explained, “I wanted to do something understated but stylish and elegant and had to wait for the right technical team to come my way. I have enjoyed directing every detail from the initial ideas to each and every image. I wanted people to see another, creative side of Susan Peters. What you will see when you come to my site, is my work, my self-expression and if you visit regularly, you will see that I will be constantly adding new ideas and images.

No comments:

Post a Comment